| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cambridge, Md in March is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 98.3mm (3.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Cambridge, Md March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cambridge, Md, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cambridge, Md:
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) WNW
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- College Park, Md, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) W
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) NNE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NNE
- Milford, De, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E