| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cambridge, Md in January is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 91.9mm (3.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 9:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Cambridge, Md January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cambridge, Md, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cambridge, Md:
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) WNW
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- College Park, Md, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) W
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) NNE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NNE
- Milford, De, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E